Make content that
THE SET UP
We’re looking for audacious reporters and hosts who are unafraid to shine a light on the stories most misunderstood, misrepresented, and flat-out missed by traditional media.
Have an idea for a new show? Does it…
- Help people think about how schools or parents can best set kids up for success?
- Provide a unique perspective on America’s culture war/polarization?
- Meet the next generation when they’re at – mainly TikTok?
- Deal with emerging trends and technology (think AI, machine learning, decentralized finance, VR, et al.)?
- Align with our mission and values?
If your answer is yes, let’s talk. When we partner up, we’ll provide funding, including all reasonable production, operations, salaries or stipends, and marketing costs. (We’re also open to purchasing or licensing existing shows.)
Give us a rundown of your show idea and tell us why you’d be a good fit for The Branch. Keep your answer short and sweet (750 words max) and send it to [email protected]. Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis, and should include the following:
- The core idea.
- The medium (e.g., TikTok, podcast, YouTube).
- The frequency (weekly, daily, biweekly).
- Your background and the background of any additional hosts, including where you are based. We also want to know about your technical experience (e.g. video and audio editing, production, writing, and marketing).
- Let us know what other professional commitments you have and how much time you’d expect to devote to the show.
WHO WE ARE
The Branch is a non-profit media company that tells the stories of people who are misunderstood, overlooked, or simply threatening to those with privilege and power.