Lost Debate is looking for Content Creators with a heterodox set of views to create social videos for our TikTok and Instagram on politics, news, and culture-related issues.
*This contracted position is fully remote. Creators in our creator program are required to submit at least one video per week.
- Experience building social followings on TikTok, Instagram, or Twitter.
- Experience creating highly engaging short-form videos.
- Familiarity with finding and using social trends to inspire creative concepts for video. formats.
- A passion for Lost Debate’s mission.
- A curiosity for current events and politics.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Working on a pitching bases, creators will be paid $300 per video
- Share your resume
- Social media links.
- Examples of similar video content
Lost Debate is a non-profit newsroom aimed at depolarizing the media landscape and restoring a more civil political discourse. Most media companies are obsessed with turning a profit, defending party orthodoxy, or simply avoiding controversy. We pursue the truth, no matter how uncomfortable or unpopular. We seek out people and positions we disagree with. And we approach our encounters with different points of view by empathizing with and challenging each other in good faith.